Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Word

Big news in bloggersville (oh yeah, I did just use that word). Where to start? First, I got a new picture. I know, how cute. I'm not sure I like it enough to keep it. We'll see.

Also, I'm back in school again. I honestly missed my cohort bonding over break. But that means the blog returns to assignments for the most part again.

I will be posting a random quote on the top of my page...as soon as I remember how to do that. I will be changing this as little or as often as I like. No complaining if I don't change it for a while.

Meaghan got me her link. It's pretty sweet. Also, a friend I went to high school with has given me his blog link too. You should go see Justin's site. He doesn't bite often. We were good music buddies and saw Green Day and got our shirts and hats signed by the drummer. One of the most awesome days ever.

Finally, I'm considering starting a new blog where I can post my more "creative" writing. I'm still not sure on this, mainly because I don't know if my writing merits another blog. I would like constructive feedback, although I'm not sure why since I don't know if I plan on wanting to get published in the future. I'll be thinking about this one for a while probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment