Thursday, January 10, 2008

Did You Know Oscar Wilde Lived in Dublin??

Mike's cousin, Kayla, or my cousin...in law (??) is studying abroad in Dublin this semester. I think she knew how jealous I was when I told her to be sure to see anything related to Oscar Wilde, and would not come off it. She has started her own blog in an attempt to keep in touch with everyone at home. She seemed much more willing to do so than I was. The link to her blog is posted below and I will try to post it on the side as I have done before. However, if it is not there, then you will know that I forgot how to do that and so must look back to this posting if you are interested in Kayla's life.

Kayla's Dublin Extravaganza

Have a nice weekend; I'm off to Rochester with Meaghan.

Oh, did you know that Oscar Wilde's girlfriend married Bram Stoker?? I know, small world! It's a good thing Wilde turned out to be gay anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment