Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Heart Moss

It is rare when I find TV actually entertaining. However, I'm hooked on a British show, The IT Crowd. I think I find it funny after having both my dad and Mike working in IT...because having someone explain computers to someone who knows absolutely nothing about them is just awkward in and of itself. I think my dad and Mike have both gotten so used to dealing with this, they can predict the exact moment my eyes will start to glaze over, and the little monkey with the cymbols appears in my thoughts while circus music is playing in the background.

My favorite character is Moss. He is just so geeky: the high cut pants, the tie with short sleeved shirt, and his glasses. NBC was planning on making it a show in America, much like they did The Office, using the same actor that plays Moss. However, it is unclear whether they are going to release it. Since I feel the U.S. should not be spared of Moss, I have posted a couple clips of him at his best. The first clip needs a little background information. At the beginning of the episode, it shows a commercial for the new emergency number, going from 999 to 0118 999 881 999 119 7253. There is a little song that goes a long with it to help remember it. So you may want to keep that in mind when you watch this clip.




The last clip is Mike's favorite. This is the final part of an episode in which Roy and Moss place ads in an online dating service. This is the video that Moss made for his.


No comments:

Post a Comment