Friday, February 29, 2008

God, I've Missed Noel

So I think we've established that I like Oasis a lot. But it's not just the music; it's the foul mouth that Noel Gallagher had at any given moment during the peak of their popularity. I loved how he wasn't afraid to insult someone on national TV or have every other word "bleeped" out because it was too crude for television. Unfortunately, it seems as though he'd cleaned up his act to a fair degree in recent years.

Yesterday I read that Noel has said that he is selling his summer home because James Blunt has moved in next door and Gallagher doesn't want to live someplace where he knows bad music is being made. Unfortunately I read it while I was in my ESL/ELL class...and once again laughed inapproprately in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment