Monday, January 26, 2009

ROFLCOPTER!!!!1

I found this in my favorites the other day. A friend and I used to play this game a lot. We also used to incorporate the word roflcopter into our everyday speech. While chatting with a friend a couple days ago, it slipped out. For a second, I had to think about what it even meant because I hadn't used the phrase for so long. Then I remembered that I was a nerd and had nothing better to do in college except play silly flash internet games made out of l33t sp34k. Maybe I'll try to work it back into my vocabulary. I already present myself as somewhat mediocre by using the phrases "jk" and "lol" in my conversations. I can't seem to get the stink of nerd off of me.



1 comment:

  1. Haha, thats awesome.

    My friend Dave got me a T-Shirt for Christmas with a Roflcopter on it, so you are many degrees less nerdy than I am, because I wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete