I had to, well not had to, but a friend tagged me in a note on Facebook and so I had to respond. Feel free to list your 25 as well. I like hearing about my friends and family as much as I like hearing about myself (although you'd never guess that from this blog. IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEE!!). Anyway...
25 Facts, Goals, Habits about myself:
1. I like to smile.
2. I like to laugh.
3. I'm good with money.
4. I would like to have a real job.
5. I'm good at making friends and meeting people.
6. I trust these four people fully: Heather, Hayley, Toni and Chuck.
7. I wish I was more patient and understanding.
8. I wish I knew how to be selfish enough to take care of myself.
9. As much as it may not seem like it, it's hard for me to be around large groups of people.
10. I can't see myself doing anything other than what I went to school for. Ever.
11. I am comfortable making fun of myself and letting myself get made fun of.
12. I sucked my thumb until I was 13 (which is a large reason why I got braces when I was 18).
13. I still bite my nails.
14. I like eating when I'm with friends.
15. I get irritated when people thank God instead of giving credit to the people that actually did something in any given situation.
16. I think everyone, and their beliefs, deserves to be treated with respect.
17. I wish I was more religious, but know I probably never will be.
18. I have a difficult time reading or watching movies just for entertainment value.
19. I search for meaning and value in everything.
20. I hate the insane amount of involuntary personal growth I've gone through over the last couple years.
21. I've always been told I look young for my age.
22. I've always been told I act old for my age.
23. Almost everything is a painful reminder of something.
24. I think there are very very very few people that mean or intend to do harm to other people.
25. I try to see the good in everyone and everything.